Find the forms you need from the IRS website below

IRS Home Page

IRS Home Page

Form SS-4:

Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)

Apply online or complete the form and mail it in.

Form W-4:

Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate

Required for all employees on your payroll. A new form should be completed each calendar year. Remember to keep this on file and available for inspection.

Form W-9:

Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certificate

Used to request the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and to request certification for exemption.

Form W 8655:

Reporting Agent Authorization

Used by TelePayroll to report, pay, and file payroll taxes and returns on your behalf.

Form 8822:

Change of Address

Used to inform the IRS of a new address or mailing location for businesses or individuals.